Each candle is hand-poured, made with a natural blend of soy and palm waxes that is toxin-free, paraben-free and scented with essential oils and fragrance oils that are phthalate-free.
This candle has the unique aroma of French Lavender flowers. Pure high quality lavender essential oils guarantee one relaxing aroma that will ease your busy day.
Candle Care Intructions:
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) to prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn for 2-3 hours max each time you light the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) of wax left in the vessel.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
- Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Never burn a candle or or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decoration, etc.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break the glass container.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.